|6||cups tortilla chips|
|3||cups diced or shredded cooked chicken|
|2||cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend|
|2||tbsp Jamaican Jerk Rub, divided|
|1||small yellow or red bell pepper or combination|
|2||tbsp snipped fresh cilantro|
|1/4||cup sour cream and 1 tsp additional Jamaican Jerk Rub (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange tortilla chips in a slightly overlapping layer on Large Round Stone with Handles.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, cheese and 1 tbsp of the rub; mix gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Sprinkle chicken mixture evenly over tortilla chips. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.
- Meanwhile, dice bell pepper with Santoku Knife. Cut lime in half crosswise. Juice half of the lime using Citrus Press into Small Batter Bowl; add bell pepper and remaining rub and mix well.
- Snip cilantro in mincing cup of Herb Keeper using Kitchen Shears. Slice remaining lime half using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; cut slices in half using Utility Knife.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over nachos; sprinkle evenly with cilantro. If desired, combine sour cream and additional rub in resealable plastic bag; trim corner to allow sour cream to flow through. Pipe sour cream mixture over nachos. Garnish with lime slices.
From Pampered Chef
Linked at these great blogs this week.