1 package refrigerated pie crust (1 crust)
2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll pie crust into a 13-inch circle using Baker's Roller™ on Classic Round Stone.
2. Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut slices in half. Spread apples evenly in a 12-inch circle. Brush apples with butter using Pastry Brush.
3. Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; place in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over apples. Fold outside edge over apples.
4. Bake 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven onto Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool 5 minutes.
5. For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk; stir until smooth. Pour over warm tart. Slice and serve warm.
Yield: 10-12 servings
This is one of our all time favorites from Pampered Chef