It is such a beautiful cool morning here in Southwest Florida. I am sitting under the pergola in the garden, sipping on coffee and watching my husband work on the fire pit and sitting wall. He has had a beautiful vision in transforming our back yard.
Thank you for joining my first blog party last week. Your kind words and motivation is so encouraging. If this is your first time here, welcome!
Thank you for Sharing the Love! If you have been featured please grab a button...
- Beef Ribs in the Crock Pot - Tumbleweed Contessa
- Toasted Pecan Coconut Bundt Cake -Tumbleweed Contessa
- Banana Walnut Bread French Toast - Busy Being Jennifer
- “Creamy” Smoked Paprika, Sage Dressing - The Kitchen Chopper
- Kale Salad -Yummy Seconds