Sunday, May 22, 2016

Share the Love Blog Party #7

Welcome to this new blog party! 

Last week we had so many great recipes and craft ideas. I enjoyed looking at them all. Looking ahead next week we celebrate Memorial Day. Like many of us, I'll be pulling out some of my red, white and blue recipes and looking for some new ideas too. Wishing you a great week. Hugs, Linda

Top Three

 photo PicMonkey Collage8_zpsmb4s8oen.jpg

Thank you everyone for sharing last week, you are awesome!  Here is my top 3 picks. If you have be  featured you can grab a button from the sidebar. This weeks favorites are...

  1. Strawberries and Cream Quesadillas - Courtney's Cook Book
  2. Graduation Cap Cupcakes - Rose Bakes
  3. 20 Ideas How to Give Cash for Graduation - The Crafty Blog Stalker



Here's what's cooking in my kitchen...


 photo mexican-shrimp-cocktail-sl_zpsjlokrbte.jpg
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail

No comments: