Sunday, May 29, 2016

Share the Love Blog Party #8

Happy Memorial Day and Welcome to this weeks Share the Love blog party!

My family is military strong, so this time of the year I always replace our American flag with a new one. As we were folding up the old torn and faded flag I went to place it on a shelf, that is when I realized that we had 4 years of flags on this shelf. So this Memorial Day we decided to burn the old flags in memory of all of those that have served our country for our freedom. Hope you have a blessed Memorial Day. Hugs, Linda




Thank you everyone for sharing last week, you are awesome!  Here is my top 3 picks. If you have be  featured you can grab a button from the sidebar. This weeks favorites are...

  1. Heavenly Banana Hotcakes - Silver Foodie
  2. Honey Sandalwood Soap - The Crafty Blog Stalker
  3. Sweet Heat BBQ Chicken - Blogghetti


Here's what's cooking in my kitchen...

Breakfast Enchiladas







Let's Party!


An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: