Share the Love Blog Party #21
Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party, so glad you are here!
I'm working on a refinishing some furniture using Chalk Paint. First time I've ever used it. It doesn't cover like regular paint but I do like the finish. Dinner is in the crock pot and I'm ready to get this party started. Don't forget to invite your friends to the party.
This Weeks Extra Special Post
|What's a C -Table?|
|Party thru Friday|
Here are the top picks from last week.
If you have been featured you may grab a button from the side bar...
- DIY Thrill shares 5 Ingredient Recipes. Yes there is more than one, and as DIY Thrill says they are crazy delicious. You have to go check all of them out.
- Lolly and Jane share with us some fun lunch box treats, Butterfly Snack Bags how perfect for little ones.
- Lolly and Jane also share with us Lemonade Slush Recipe. Now when I read this all I thought was how easy is that and why didn't I think of that. :)
- Do you have recycle plastic jars? How about upcycle them into Stylish Storage Containers. The Craft Blog Stalker will show you how.
- The Silver Foodie brings us Double Chocolate Banana Muffins. Rich, moist, tempting. A chocolate lovers dream.
- Caramel Coconut Blondies Oh my! Kleinworth & Co. tempting us with a yummy bar loaded with butterscotch and chocolate and topped with a layer of caramel, toasted coconut and more chocolate chips.
- Grilled Mexican Style Corn just like you get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. The best you'll ever eat says DIY Thrill.
- 20 Minute Potato Wedges loaded with bacon, cheese and chives. So easy to make. Kleinworth & Co says it is perfect for game day.
Thanks for sharing...
Now this is what's happening on Home Cooking...
|Creamy Shells with Broccoli & Ham|
Small Business of the Week
|Nextdoor is a social site from your local Sheriffs Department. Crime Watch, Lost animals, Classifieds, Yard Sales are just a few of the many things that can be posted.|