Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party, so glad you are here!
Happy Labor Day! Hope you are doing something fun this weekend. I'm entertaining my brother-in-law who is traveling and stopping here for a hearty lunch before he heads back home. Looking forward to seeing him. Have a great week. xoxo Linda
This Weeks Extra Special Post...
|Shelves Gotta Have Them|
|Open thru Friday|
Here are the top picks from last week.
- The Crafty Blog Stalker is spicing up parties, furniture, home decor and more with Polka Dots. Check out the different ideas.
- Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Crisp the Tumpbleweed Contessa says these don't last long.
- DIY Thrill shares a simple idea with us that could be put to good use, a DIY Grocery Bad Dispenser
- Hot Crunchy Chicken Salad the Silver Foodie says this is her retro recipe. A favorite in her neck of the woods.
- Kleinworth & Co shares Bacon Scalloped Potatoes an easy side dish and a perfect comfort food.
- Easy Apple Pie Bits Lolly Jane is getting ready for Fall with these bite size deliciousness.
- Courtney's Cookbook is keeping us healthy with Peach Blueberry Crisp. A beautiful combination.
Thanks for sharing...
Now this is what's happening on Home Cooking...
Small Business of the Week...