Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party, so glad you are here!
I've been on the road returning from a family reunion today. Lots of good food and good people. Ages ranged from 2 weeks to 80 something young. It is great to catch up and be a part of each others lives. I'm glad that you are part of my life and all the wonderful things you share each week. xoxo Linda
|Open thru Friday|
- DIY Thrill shares with us Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites DIY says skip the apple pie and make this crazy delicious bites tonight.
- Chocolate Banana Muffins by Courtney's Cookbook. Made without oil or butter, these sweet and fudgy chocolate banana brownies are perfect for a delicious snack and healthy enough for breakfast.
- Sweet Potato Crusted Flounder Marilyns Treats is serving something out of the ordinary and says listen to them sing praises to the cook. A healthy alternative to bread crumbs.
- Pumpkinless Spice Cake Tumbleweed Contessa discovered flavor emulsions. The flavor is subtle but intensify as the cake or cookies set-up.
- Caramel Filled Brownie Ghost Cake Pops Woods of Bells of Trees wants to know if you are ready for some boring fun?
- Easy Cheesey Spinach Bake Courtney's Cookbook says this cheesy spinach dish is a wonderful side dish but can be served as a main course. Protein from the eggs, Greek yogurt and cottage cheese it is filling.
- Honey Ginger Mackerel Instinctive Creations shares this dish with us.
- Fall Wreaths by the Crafty Blog Stalker. It may be warm but Fall is right around the corner.
Thanks for sharing...
Now this is what's happening on Home Cooking...
|Cranberry-Apple Granola Muffins|
Items of Interest...
|2 pc Flamless Candles Pumpkins|