Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party, so glad you are here!
We had so many wonderful post last week, I enjoyed each and every one of them. I'm traveling this week. Visiting the new Noah's Ark in Kentucky then off to Fort Campbell to visit our son, a soldier in the Army that had to have some surgery on his leg. So everyone have a great week and keep those awesome post coming. You all are awesome! xoxo Linda
|Open thru Friday!|
Here are the top picks from last week.
If you have been featured you may grab a button from the side bar...
- Creatively Homemade is making us Caramel Apple Turnovers. Do you love caramel and apples? Then you will love this goodness.
- Tumbleweed Contessa was in the mood for a peanut butter and banana sandwich and came up with this. Peanut Butter Banana Bread! Yum.
- Kleinworth & Co. brings us the perfect fall breakfast, Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Granola easy and homemade. Kleinworth & Co. is keeping us healthy.
- Keeping it Real is teaching us the ABC of Quilts for Beginners.
- Marilyn's Treats is sharing with us a chart on the Lifespan of Pantry Products.
- Marilyn's Treats also shares with us a luscious creamy Chocolate Chip Creamcheese Pie .
Thanks for sharing...
Now this is what's happening on Home Cooking...
Items of Interest...
|The Copper Chef Square 6 in 1 Pan|