Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party, so glad you are here!
I'm back and refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things. I've had a busy week traveling and visiting with family. I'll be breaking out my fall decorations this week getting ready for October. How about you? xoxo Linda
|Open thru Friday!|
Here are the top picks from last week.
If you have been featured you may grab a button from the side bar...
- Love a good bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich and want to ditch the carbs? Marilyn Treats shares BLT Salad with Chicken.
- Chocolate Cake Mix Bars rich and gooey & 100% delicious says Kleinworth & Co.
- Instinctive Creations shares Salmon with Lemon & Herb Sauce a simple and easy recipe her kids just love.
- Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites wonderfully wholesome snack that taste like a little bit of autumn says Courtney's Cookbook.
- Let's Celebrate Everything is celebrating the end of summer with Pistachio No-Churn Ice Cream. Making ice cream has never been easier.
- Grandma's House DIY shows us how to Paint a Lamp. Give an old lamp a brand new look!
- Easy Meringue Ghosts by Creatively Homemade. Too cute to be scary!
Thanks for sharing...
Now this is what's happening on Home Cooking...
|Cheesy Squash Casserole|