Hi and welcome to Share the Love Blog Party!
If you are here to post or just to take look we are glad you are here.
|Open thru Friday|
Here are the top picks from last week.
- Autumn Granola Courtney's Cookbook says this granola burst with autumn flavor.
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Thrill says give your morning cup of coffee a delicious makeover.
- 20 Giftable Halloween Treats The Crafty Blog Stalker shows us how to wrap our treats for perfect gift giving.
- Creme Brulee French Toast Casserole Marilyn's Treats says breakfast, brunch, or dinner makes no difference for this great casserole.
- How Penterest can help you declutter Keeping It Real shows us how this great tool can help us organize and even keep things marked as secret when you don't want to share.
- Slow Cooker Homemade Applesauce Tumbleweed Contessa says she will never buy a jar again.
- Grill Pan Pumpkin Spice Waffles Kleinworth & Co says no waffle maker needed to get this fall flavored breakfast.
All the post from last week were great and I thank you for sharing...
|Old Fashion Applesauce Spice Cake|
Sharing Small Business this week...
|Young Living Oils-Amanda|